Guest Name: Merrick Rosenberg
Guest Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Guest Website URL: www.MerrickRosenberg.com
Bio: Merrick Rosenberg is the leading personality expert and award-winning/bestselling author of Taking Flight!, The Chameleon, and Personality Wins, three books about the power of personality. As a keynote speaker, he shares his entertaining and insightful way of learning about ourselves and others with people all over the world. He has certified more than 500 trainers to share his re imagined approach to personality styles that he refers to as Eagles, Parrots, Doves, and Owls. Audience members see themselves in the conversation as they enjoy answering the question, “Which bird are you?”
Merrick founded Team Builders Plus in 1991 and Take Flight Learning in 2012. After teaching more than 100,000 people how to use their personality to build relationships and lead happy lives, he identified a pattern that predicts who will win presidential elections based solely on personality. The pattern has been so consistent, it has held strong for 22 consecutive elections going all the way back to 1932—and if history has any say in the matter, personality will decide who will win in 2020. He captured this model in Personality Wins: Who Will Take the White House and How We Know. He enjoys enlightening audience members who think they are voting for platform when in fact, they are really voting for personality.
Under Merrick’s leadership as CEO, his company has been selected as the New Jersey Business of the Year and named one of the Fastest Growing Companies and Best Places to Work in the Philadelphia area. He received a B.A. in Political Communications from George Washington University an M.B.A. from Drexel University who recognized me as the Alumni Entrepreneur of the Year. Merrick has worked with more than half of the Fortune 100 companies in the US and around the world.
Possible interview questions: Personality and Politics
• Don’t voters care more about a candidate’s platform than their personality or are presidential elections really just personality contests?
• Do certain personalities do better against other personalities in presidential elections?
• What do voters look for in the personalities of the candidates?
• Is personality all about likability?
• Why does the model stop working before 1932?
• How does social media play into electability?
• Let’s say a candidate has one of these “winning” personalities. Can it work against them?
• Let’s talk about the debates. Polls can change quickly afterward a debate. When people watch the debates, don’t they tune into what the candidates say they will do?
• Does character matter in presidential elections?
• Does gender play into how people are elected from a personality perspective?
• Do Eagles ever lose?
• Can you see a candidate’s personality in their slogan?
• Does personality matter for voters who have an extreme ideology?
• Empathy is so important in relationships. Does it matter in presidential elections?
• Will personality play into VP selection?
• Before we look at this year’s field of competitors, how did personality play a role in 2016 with Trump and Hillary? Why were they so polarizing?
The 2020 Candidates
• How does Trump’s personality help him (and hinder him)?
• How about Joe Biden? How does his personality help him and get in the way?
• Does Biden’s personality cause him to make the kind of misstatements that he is known for?
• Do Biden’s gaffes hurt him?
Guest Name: Dan Hill
Guest Contact Email: email@example.com
Guest Website URL: www.sensorylogic.com
Bio: President, Sensory Logic – which pioneered role of emotions in business. Done work for over 50% of world’s top 100 B2C companies in past 20 years. Also applied to U.S. presidential politics and pro sports as pundit/consultant for CNN, NYT (front-page coverage), NBC’s “The Today Show” etc. Newest book is Two Cheers for Democracy: How Emotions Drive Leadership Style. In July, will release Famous Faces Decoded, a book about emotional intelligence (EQ) using celebrity examples. In September, release First Blush: People’s Intuitive Reactions to Famous Art. Ph.D. in English, Rutgers University, M.A. in Creative Writing Brown University.
Dan’s latest book is Emotionomics 2.0: The Emotional Dynamics Underlying Key Business Goals. It’s a completely updated 15th anniversary edition to address the new era of consumers and employees alike. The original edition was hailed by Philip Kotler “as a revelation” and featured a foreword by Sam Simon, co-creator of The Simpsons.
Possible interview questions:
What insights can you share about the 2020 Democratic contenders?
What strikes you most about Donald Trump’s emotional dynamics?
Which emotions correlate the best with being a successful or poor U.S. president?
Which emotions correlate most with being a dictator or an inclusive leader?
Which emotions correlate most with being successful or bad in a presidential debate?
Guest Name: David Wakeen
Guest Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Guest Website URL: www.911andtheworldtoday.com
Bio: David Wakeen was born in Lowell, Massachusetts, home of America’s Industrial Revolution. He was raised in the adjacent town of Tewksbury. In 1984 he graduated Merrimack College with a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and a concentration in economics. He attended one semester of graduate school studying advanced math and computer science. After becoming frustrated with the limitations of the university system he spent decades independently studying a vast array of diversified subjects including alternative energy, aquaculture, economics, finance, history, insurance, international treaties, law, medicine, meteorology, music, politics, and taxes.
David was a member of the Massachusetts Inventors Association and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology Sloan School of Management’s Entrepreneurs Association where he finished second in the annual business development competition.
In 1999 he worked as a strategic adviser for the country of Nicaragua after hurricane Mitch took the lives of 3,300 people and devastated a large portion of the country’s infrastructure. Then in September of 2001 he had the honor to work as a Ground Zero volunteer running a large portion of the supply lines necessary to keep the massive rescue operation flowing smoothly.
David is an insurance specialist in the oil and gas industry and works as an independent insurance adjuster helping victims of hurricanes and other major disasters. He is also an author, business, internet, and personal consultant, as well as an entrepreneur, inventor, motivational speaker, musician, and philosopher.
In 2016 he founded Wakeen Labs where he builds new products and technologies that enhance the world and provide for a better environment.
Possible interview questions:
What has happened to our country?
Who controls the US and how?
What is the outlook for America and our way of life?
Why is the MSM attacking Trump?
What is the true reason for war?